Bead Soup Party 7 reveal! / Gyöngyleves tálalva!

Today is the 3rd reveal date of Lori Anderson's 7th Bead Soup Party so it is time to show what I cooked from the gorgeous ingredients I received from my partner. The pack of beads I received from Malin was really amazing and so generous, with many art beads and special things I've never used before.


One of these special things was a pair of dyed silk cocoons, which turned into a pair of simple earrings.
I have already worn them and I've got many compliments, everyone found them so exotic.


I have made two more pairs of earrings, a really simple pair from the glass acorn beads, and another from the painted pebble beads. They are painted with shades if yellow and green, colors I love so much. I just added large olive faceted beads and silver wire, Although these are a bit heavy to wear, I really love them.



I used one of the clasps I received as a focal for a necklace, with the red barrel beads, the cream sari cord and one of the faceted teardrops. Red is not really my color but I thought my mom likes and wears red, so a necklace could be a nice gift for her. This is also why I wanted to keep it simple.


Then here come two bracelets. I thought the mauve sari strand fits so well with the beautiful copper and enamel clasp, I just added copper wire and copper chain and some purple glass breads. For the other bracelet (this is my favorite piece) I used the yellow-green sari strand with a lampwork bead I purchased from a Hungarian artist some time ago, bronze-tone lucite beads, olive green and metallic green glass beads.




So this is it. Working with beads like these (as I'm a seed beader) is always a challenge for me but one I enjoy a lot. I also planned to use the large dark green ceramic pendant in bead embroidery but unfortunately I didn't have time to do it yet. Until then I'm really happy with these pieces :)
Dear Malin, thank you for sending me this great bead soup, and thank you Lori too for hosting this blog hop again! :)

Please visit Malin's blog to see what she made from my bead soup :) For a list of all participants (including the 1st and 2nd reveal dates) please visit Lori's blog.

Participants of the 3rd reveal:

Adlinah Kamsir
Agi Kiss
Alenka Obid
Alison Sachs
Amanda Tibbetts
Amy Sims
Ana Cravidão
Andra Marasteanu
Andria Poole
Angela Perkins
Anja Schultz
Ann Sherwood
Anna Nordeman
Annita Wilson
Arlene Dean
Astrid Boyce


Barb Fernald
Betty James Hoppensteadt
Birgit Klughardt
Bonnie Coursolle
Brandy Thomason McNair
Brenda Sigafoos


Carmen Lau
Carol Wilson
Caroline Dewison
Cassie Donlen
Catharine Temaluru
Catherine Turrell
Cheri Reed
Cherrie Warzocha
Christa Murphy
Christina Hickman
Christina Stofmeel
Christine Hansen
Christine Stonefield
Cilla Watkins
Cindy Cima Edwards
Claire Lockwood
Colleen Vinthagen


Dagmar Liebisch
Dana Fowler
Danielle Kelley
Deb Fortin
Dee Elgie
Denise Milward
Diah Anggreni
Diana Gonzalez
Diane Valasek
Dita Basu
Donetta Farrington
Doris Stumpf


Elizabeth Bunn
Elizabeth Drake
Elizabeth Jones
Elizabeth Stolarczyk
Ema Kilroy
Erin Kenny
Evelyn Duberry


Fay Wolfenden
Francesca Watson


Gen Smith
Ginger Davis Allman
Giorgia Rossini


Hannah Annear
Heather Otto
Heidi Kingman


Ildiko Jarai
Iveth Caruso


Jackie Locantore
Jacqueline Keller
Jane Pranata Lim
Jennifer Davis
Jennifer Tough
Jenny Vidberg
Jessica Klaaren
Joanna Matuszczyk
Joyce Becker
Judith Johnston
Judy Riley
JuLee Wolfe
June Butt


Karen Mitchell
Kari Asbury
Karin King
Karin von Hoeren
Karla Morgan
Kathrin Lembke
Kathy Stemke
Katja Benevol Gabrijelcic
Katy Heider
Kay Thomerson
Kelley Fogle
Keren Panthaki
Kimberly Idalski
Kirsi Loponen
Klaudia Tóth
Krista Quantrill
Kristina Hahn Eleniak
Kristina Johansson


Laney Mead
Lara Lutrick
Laura Guenther
Lauren Potts
Laurie Vyselaar
Leah Tees
Lena Adams
Lesley Watt
Leslie Wayment
LiliKrist
Linda Kropp
Linda Newnham
Linda Younkman
Lisa Boucher
Lizzie Clarke
Lora Bright
Lorelle McIntyre
Lori Anderson 
Lori Finney
Lucie Bouvier


Malin de Koning
Marina Dobrynina
Marina Kosovic
Marion Simmons
Marita Suominen
Marjolein Trewavas
Marsela Schroth
Martha Aleo
Mary Govaars
Mary K McGraw
Maybeline Tay
Mea-B. Uebler
Melissa Trudinger
Menka Gupta
Merja Sundström
Merja Syrjämäki
Michelle Buettner
Michelle Escano
Michelle Wigginton
Milla Hope
Miranda Ackerely
Mowse Doyle
Mrs M Makes
Nan Smith
Natalie Davidson
Natalie Moten
Natascha Marty


Nikki Banham-Hall
Noemi Baena
Norma Turvey


Pam DeBoer
Pam Hurst
Patti Pruhs
Penny Houghton
Penny Mills
Rachel Van-Walsh
Rebecca Sirevaag
Regina Santerre
Regina Wood
Roberta Fauntroy
Rosanagh Watson
Rose Johnson
Rosemary Cheslock
Rossana De Gaspari


Sabine Dittrich
Sam Waghorn
Sandi James
Sandra McGriff
Sandra Wollberg
Sandra Young
Shai Williams
Sharon Palac
Sierra Barrett
Silke Gröber
Siobhán Keogh
Stefanie Teufel
Stephanie Stamper
Sue Hamel
Sue Rennie
Susan Kennedy
Susan McClelland
Susanna Lehto
Suse Stelljes
Susie Hibdon
Suzann Sladcik Wilson


Tara Plote
Terri G.
Terry Carter
Terry Matuszyk
Theresa Frank
Tina Bosh
Tina Noonan
Toltec Jewels


Facebook Participants


Audrey Allen
Cindy Wimmer Muse
Cynthia O'Toole
Deb Floros
Debbie Jensen
Erin Honeycutt
Kaushambi Shah
Lisa Lloyd Harrison
Mary Jane Tanner
Valerie Tilghman


 moonsafari beads - egyedi ékszerek

78 megjegyzés:

  1. Your pieces are great. I love what you made with those great beads

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Goodness me Agi, you have created so many absolutely beautiful pieces!!!! I love every one of them. But my favourites are the cocoon earrings, and the red necklace. The earrings are stunning! Everything you make is so well executed. I like the way you made the earrings with the delicate dangles. Very inspiring!

    Your soup as a whole took me to some new areas I haven't been visiting before, and I really really appreciate that. My experience has expanded so to speak. Now I only wish to also make something great looking with your polymer clay beads.

    It has been such a pleasure to be your partner in this party, and I know I will definetely keep following you and your doings in the future. :-)

    All my best,
    Malin
    x

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Névtelen15:20

    Gorgeous pieces! Love the ribbons and beads together. The cocoon earrings are very special.

    VálaszTörlés
  4. I love all the earrings but the two bracelets are my favorite. I love what you did the the sari silk in the green one. Your work is just lovely.

    VálaszTörlés
  5. Wow! I love all these pieces!

    VálaszTörlés
  6. Very nice jewelry! You keep your style in all of these pieces, they make a strong collection together.

    VálaszTörlés
  7. Wow, I really loooove all of your pieces, can not pick just one favorite. You've received a beautiful soup and made the most out of it, really gorgeous!

    VálaszTörlés
  8. Love everything you made, it is all so creative. Love the use of sari silk in your work also

    VálaszTörlés
  9. Your pieces are all lovely. You made wonderful use of your soup. My favorite is the red necklace. That focal is very unique.

    VálaszTörlés
  10. amazing bracelets!great use of fabric! congratulations!

    VálaszTörlés
  11. I love all your pieces so, so much! Malin sent you a wonderfull soup and you have made perfect work with it! Usually I don´t care so much abot earrings, but I love these all. Also all the colours are my favorite. The yellow-green bracelet with some of those earrings suits perfectly. <3

    VálaszTörlés
  12. Gorgeous Fabulousness, Love everything

    VálaszTörlés
  13. I just love those olive stone earrings!

    VálaszTörlés
  14. wow, incredible! i LOVE the mauve pieces so much!! you did a lovely job!!

    VálaszTörlés
  15. Love your SOUP!!! All the pieces are fabulous, but I ADORE your acorn earrings! :)))

    VálaszTörlés
  16. Wow! That was an amazing soup and even more amazing the pieces you made. They are stunning. I covet those dyed silk cocoon earrings!

    VálaszTörlés
  17. earrings - too cool!, Necklace - love, Bracelets - wonderful - the green is my fave!

    VálaszTörlés
  18. I ADORE all your pieces and would wear all of them. Although they look deceptively simple, the details you gave to them make them so unique and breath-taking. I LOVE them all. Beautiful work!

    VálaszTörlés
  19. Wow, really nice pieces you made. Especially I like the silk cocoon earrings anf the green bracelet.

    VálaszTörlés
  20. Your earrings are amazing! Great Job!

    VálaszTörlés
  21. Pretty pieces! The silk cocoons are very cool, and the bracelets both look like they'd feel great to wear.

    VálaszTörlés
  22. Love your pieces!! Your bracelets are so colorful and fun - I'd wear them often!

    VálaszTörlés
  23. Malin is a rock star...and so are you! I love what you made, and your work is impeccable. Beautiful!

    VálaszTörlés
  24. Such fun pieces! Beautiful!

    VálaszTörlés
  25. Those cocoon earrings are so beautiful. Great job.

    VálaszTörlés
  26. wow. I love your pieces! All of them. I'm hard pressed to choose a favorite, but I think my favorite pieces are the bracelets- with the purple one just slightly more favorite than the green. Such lovely work!

    VálaszTörlés
  27. Love how you worked the materials in with your pieces,the silk cocoons are amazing. Beautiful work.

    VálaszTörlés
  28. I never would have thought you are a seed bead person seeing your creations. I love their exotic style and the rich, dark colors.

    VálaszTörlés
  29. I'm completely in love with the purple bracelet! Copper and purple are such a great combination. your earrings are wonderful as well, the silk cocoon are gorgeous but my favourite earrings are the painted pebble ones.

    VálaszTörlés
  30. Lovely jewellery - love the Soup you were given - very exotic with gorgeous colours too.

    VálaszTörlés
  31. Beautiful work....love what you did with your soup. I love, love,love the cocoon earrings and the acorn ones as well. Your purple and copper bracelet is stunning.....totally my cup of tea!!

    VálaszTörlés
  32. So beautiful, the silk cocoon earrings are really unique and special.

    VálaszTörlés
  33. Beautiful job!! My favorite was the purple and copper bracelet. The painted pebble beads are wonderful. So creative!

    VálaszTörlés
  34. Beautiful designs. Love love love the lime green oval earrings!

    VálaszTörlés
  35. Truly beautiful and creative! Love the lime earrings and the pod earrings are so unique!

    VálaszTörlés
  36. Absolutely gorgeous pieces each and everyone. Great job!

    VálaszTörlés
  37. I have always been a big fan of your work. Now, with that bead soup stash, again, you did magic. I love all the colors a lot. You really made it. The two bracelets are my favourites. I adore how you put in practise every single piece.
    Sabine

    VálaszTörlés
  38. I wouldn't have known you were mainly a seed beader if you hadn't mentioned it. Your final creations are very accomplished. You have a great eye for colour and your designs are beautiful! You combine textures, propotions etc very skillfully. Fantastic job on your soup!

    VálaszTörlés
  39. I love all your pieces,especially the purple/copper bracelet.
    ciao dall'Italia

    VálaszTörlés
  40. Those bracelets are both exquisite! LOVE!

    VálaszTörlés
  41. Beautiful! Love the bracelets!

    VálaszTörlés
  42. Wow! Such amazing work! Each of your pieces are different, great job!

    VálaszTörlés
  43. Nagyon érdekesen ötvözted a különböző elemeket, fantáziadús ékszerek születtek.

    VálaszTörlés
  44. All of your work is very beautiful!

    VálaszTörlés
  45. Beautiful jewellery! My favourite is the purple bracelet (and the silk cocoon earrings because I love purple and silk), but I also love what you did with the clasp/metal pendant! Fab job!

    VálaszTörlés
  46. Wonderful designs - I love the work you do with fiber!

    VálaszTörlés
  47. I am sooooo in love with all your earrings, especially the silk pod ones. I have never seen beads like them before.

    VálaszTörlés
  48. Wow, wow and wow! Love what you did - especially the green one withmall that beautiful sari ribbon!

    VálaszTörlés
  49. Beautifully creative!

    VálaszTörlés
  50. Lovely - especially the cocoons!!

    VálaszTörlés
  51. Love the way that you used the mixture of the silk ribbons and chain! cocoons were wonderful and loved those painted pebble beads :)

    VálaszTörlés
  52. Wow, Agi! Your pieces are simply great. There is nothing I wouldn't be proud of wearing. Everything so unique, so beautiful, so one of a kind! You're such a talented artist!

    VálaszTörlés
  53. Tök jók, az első füli valami isteni!!

    VálaszTörlés
  54. Every piece is so exotic and full of details, love everything you made.

    VálaszTörlés
  55. Wow! Beautiful work. I wouldn't have guessed that you were primarily a seed beader. I've been looking through the blogs and see fiber EVERYWHERE, but you really made it stand out and made it look unique! The bracelet and necklace are especially wonderful. Really well done! -Julie

    VálaszTörlés
  56. So beautiful! I really love the necklace even though I don't really wear red either, but it looks very asian to me, simple is sometimes the best way to go when you have standout components like that!! The bracelets are AMAZING! I love to make bracelets (I made 2 with my soup also) and you really did your soup proud with these creations. The earrings are great too, good job!!

    VálaszTörlés
  57. I think the red necklace is my favorite. And those silk cocoons are really exotic. Love them.

    VálaszTörlés
  58. I like the bracelets really very much.

    VálaszTörlés
  59. Beautiful! I love those cocoon earrings. How different. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing.

    VálaszTörlés
  60. everything you make is wonderful! I love the cocoon earrings also the way you incorporate the fabric into your work, I sew, so I love a bit of fabric!

    VálaszTörlés
  61. Your pieces are really fantastic! Beautiful designs and all so different. Love the cocoon earrings...very cool!

    VálaszTörlés
  62. Névtelen23:17

    Beautiful and looked very ethnic.... love them all

    VálaszTörlés
  63. awesome designs - I love them all

    VálaszTörlés
  64. Your pieces are beautiful! Very unique. I especially love the green bracelet!

    VálaszTörlés
  65. I love your designs. The painted pebble bead earrings are my favorite. Definitely pinning those on my board.

    VálaszTörlés
  66. Your earring designs all have me swooning. They're so unique and fun! Your necklace and bracelets are lovely as well.

    VálaszTörlés
  67. Such richness in both colors and textures, a truly delicious soup!

    VálaszTörlés
  68. That was an incredible soup you were sent. But oh my! The things you created with it are stunning! Love that lush green necklace.

    VálaszTörlés
  69. What wonderful components, and what amazing soup you've made. Fantastic job!

    VálaszTörlés
  70. All are beautiful and modern designs. My favourites are the red necklace and the green bracelet - I love them both. Have a nice weekend. Ana

    VálaszTörlés
  71. Amazing jewellery, I ♥love every piece, it's unique with great use of color!

    VálaszTörlés
  72. Nagyon szépek egyediek! Örültem, hogy megtaláltam az Ön blogját / sajnos kevés gyurmás oldalt találok /de amint látom elsősorban angolul publikál.Jó lenne, ha Ön, mint szaktekintély a szakmában magyarul is elérhető leírásokkal kedveskedne az érdeklődőknek!

    VálaszTörlés
  73. Such an AWESOME assortment!

    VálaszTörlés
  74. Thank you so much for your comments, I'm happy you like what I made from Malin's wonderful beads! :)

    VálaszTörlés
  75. Congratulations on winning Bead Soup - twice!! Both pieces are beautiful. Love the red necklace and those earrings are too cute. Well done!

    VálaszTörlés

Köszönöm hogy hozzászólsz!
Thank you for leaving a comment! :)

Related Posts